Hi, I'm an admin for the The Official /int/ How to Learn A Foreign Language Guide Wiki community. Welcome and thank you for your edit to Polish! If you need help getting started, check out our help pages or contact me or another admin here. For general help, you could also stop by Community Central to explore the forums and blogs.
Please leave me a message if I can help with anything. Enjoy your time at The Official /int/ How to Learn A Foreign Language Guide Wiki!
Adoption request Edit
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize, and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages, you can enable message walls and article comments if you wish. If you are interested in the discussions feature, you can request it using the form at Special:Contact/general.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your visitors on mobile devices.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights, including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed with our staff blog, and ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar. It has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! JoePlay (talk) 16:09, December 3, 2018 (UTC)
how do i add a page to the dropdown menus? i want to add the methodology (soon: Brotips and Methods) to the general help drop down menu
Scots Language Edit
Thank you for letting me make the article on Scots. Could you please put a link to it on the front page, thank you.